Monday, February 28, 2011

How about a back scratch? 151/365


These fun photos are for the new photo challenge: "Movement in March".  Doesn't a nice back scratch sound good to you?  I had a super busy weekend and was able to quickly squeeze in a poem on Sunday.    I tried to squeeze in looking at all the blogs I follow right before bed on my IPad.  Alas, I fell asleep pretty quickly.  I am SUPER DUPER busy these next couple of days and will be visiting all your amazing blogs soon.   Of course, my husband knows how busy I am and when did he choose to come home yesterday?  The first few moments I carved a bit of time to be on my blog.  Go figure!  He didn't say anything, just raised an eyebrow...



9 comments:

Justine said...

great shots, looks like this horse is having a wonderful time, great movement here. Wish I had an ipad!

Rosie Grey said...

These photos are gorgeous, Margaret! What a perfect timing! Have a wonderful (calm!) week!

Tess Kincaid said...

Wonderful horsey shots!

Pitterle Postings said...

Love the first shot. He is beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness.. What wonderful photos.. I don't think I have ever seen a horse do that.. I just love that second photo.. It just makes you want to smile..

izzy said...

Ahhh, horses and bare earth-no- better yet GREEN
grass! wow... my poor ponies are smothered in snow and long, thick, hair still. Thanks for the optimism-

Margaret said...

Justine, Rosie, Tess, Patty Ann, Linda, Izzy - I love taking photos of horses, but I must confess, these were taken over the summer. Even North Carolina is not this green. :)

Unknown said...

These are so fun! I love the smiling one! :)

Margaret said...

Lisa - Yes, I loved that toothy grin. This was the fine horse that my daughter rode for over an hour. Such a kind, gentle mare and she deserved this back rub!