Thursday, December 16, 2010

"Playing around the Christmas Tree", 83/365


These two have been turning the tree into a playground.  Here they are getting ready to pounce and roll around the Christmas tree.  The black and white cat, Gabriella, has taken to sleeping in the branches at night.  This photo is only 83 of my 365 day journey.  Click HERE if you are interested in joining the fun.

I've been so busy helping my daughter get ready for her Christmas party that she is hosting here at our house, I haven't had much time to look at the blogs I follow!  I apologize and can't wait to see what everyone has been doing!

5 comments:

Bonnie Zieman, M.Ed. said...

What a darling shot. I love to see animals interacting like that! Hope your daughter's party is enjoyed by all.

Carol Blackburn said...

Oh no, bad kitties.....will they get coal in their little cat stockings? They'll probably think it's a toy, won't they? Hmmmm!

Rosie Grey said...

Ha, this is too cute! I love it!!

Margaret said...

Bonnie, Carol & Rosie - These cats have had a blast this Christmas - as has my 3 year old son - I'm not sure who has fiddled with the ornaments more...

Ginnie Hart said...

I bet the cats wonder what has hit them at this time of the year. I wonder if they remember from year to year?