Wednesday, September 22, 2010

15/365 "Taco Tuesday"



Does this make anyone hungry?  Our family always seems to be on the go, but Tuesdays are exceptionally busy so they have become "Taco Night".  I was stumped as to what to do for my daily photo when I realized how pretty I always think the tacos look with all their festive colors.  Mine usually is the MOST festive as I like all sorts of things the rest of the family won't touch.  (Getting the lighting right at home is quite tricky - I used no flash and that helped a bit)

2 comments:

Pitterle Postings said...

Oh, my girls would love it if we made this tonight!! Not on my diet, but then, I don't have to eat them. (Darn it anyway!)

Marji said...

Gee, those look really yummy! I'm lovin your blogs. All are great... photos are great. Can't wait to see what comes next!