Monday, November 8, 2010

Macro Monday "Obsolete" and 51/365

"Obsolete"
The above photo is my entry for Macro Monday.  I had wanted to enter the above in the Sunday Creative challenge for the word obsolete, but I didn't meet the deadline.  Not sure which I like better for that word, the one above or below:


The firsts photo above is a skull of an Okapi.  It looks like a cross between a giraffe and a zebra, but the head resembles the giraffe:


Below you can see a live version:


The second skull is from this fellow - and I can't remember what it is ... a hippo?



These photos were taken from our recent trip to Disney World's Animal Kingdom.  Could that skull you see above be from this fellow?:



But here is another guy I wouldn't care to run into "live":

2 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

For a moment I thought is was MACABRE MONDAY with all those skulls. Great shots!

Margaret said...

Carol - very funny!